MBA, BSc (Hons), PGDip Dietetics, PGDip Leadership
Maureen is an experienced and creative senior healthcare professional with a clinical background in Dietetics. Considerable experience of managing and leading a wide range of professionals and services. She is particularly experienced in:
- Holistic supportive care of people affected by cancer and long term conditions
- Pathway design and delivery
- Workforce mapping and modelling
- The complex issues of multi professional team working across boundaries and agencies
- Organisational behaviour
- Complex stakeholder management
- The role of management and leadership in healthcare delivery
- The practical application of leadership and management skills in the workplace
- Talent management
MSc, IEng, MIET
Claire is a proactive executive manager with a strong systems safety engineering and quality background. She is experienced in a broad range of civil and military aerospace programmes where she has liaised nationally and internationally at both prime contractor and supplier levels. With a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering, a history of engineering management in complex high technology programmes, together with quality, safety & airworthiness roles at an executive level, Claire combines knowledge of cost effective business process with engineering & safety authority.
Claire is a trained CMMI practitioner having undergone training in the USA certified by the developers of CMMI from The Software Engineering Institute (SEI), Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh.
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein